~In the News for May22~

1. News, News, News!

Posted on behalf of `Warpkat in #COLA:

Study Lauds Open Source Code Quality (that's a good thing)
http://news.com.com/2100-1001-985221.html?tag=fd_top

Lindows.com launches Linux notebook
http://news.com.com/2100-1040-985265.html?tag=fd_top

Linux gets standards for "embedded" devices
http://news.com.com/2100-1001-985179.html?tag=cd_mh

--
Donovan Hill
Linux: Because you can!

2. Q: difference between Adaptec 1540CF and 1540B ?

3. C news vs. B news and Xenix

4. Hostname problem

5. NNTP News & Local News

6. Disk Mirroring and Oracle databases

7. Great News/Bad news on the APS Mac

8. Lucent WinModem

9. help:feeding news to local news server

10. News ain't sending the news

11. 2.4.18-pre8 - Good news and bad news...

12. UUCP-NEWS-MAIL-FAQ: Linux UUCP/News/Mail Frequently Asked Questions

13. Configuring News (WAS:Post News with tin)