Interesting talk & discussions on email & security issues > Hotmail
I got Joed pretty bad last year. Usenet and email, and
it went on for six weeks. My accounts only survived because my
ISP knows me.
"This is not a LART! You're being removed from the Internet
because you sent me junk email that cannot be considered spam
according to some bill that never got out of committee."
Hi Shell Gurus:
I am all confused here. Consider the following two commands:
$ cmd 2>&1 | tee logfile
$ cmd 2>&1 > logfile
In the first case both stderr and stdout go to the logfile but not in the
second case. Can someone explain me the reason. This is ksh 93. Is the
shell smart to look ahead of 2>&1 construct to see if the output is
actually going to a pipe??
Ajay Matai Email: matai<at>bigfoot<dot>com
2. I need a working Hypermail for Linux
3. &&&&----Looking for a unix shell------&&&&&
5. ppp && PPPoE && ADSL && net && buffer(s)
9. chroot && mount -o bind && security
10. HELP: 2>&1 > /dev/null != 2>&- > /dev/null ???
11. &&&&&& SUGGESTION ??? &&&&&&&&
12. *&& << 1GB >> Flash Memory Drive (&(*