rdate

Post by N. McNeil » Thu, 02 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone out there know of any commercial sites that dosen't
have time(rdate) blocked.

--
N. McNeill

http://linuxe*.com

rdate

Post by Bill Unr » Fri, 03 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Quote:>Does anyone out there know of any commercial sites that dosen't
>have time(rdate) blocked.

Install chrony and use an ntp server.

1. Running rdate after networking connection with WLAN and DHCP is established

Hello NG,

I just set up my Debian Linux system and it's working fine. I am writing
this message with this computer.

To have the exact time I want to often update the time information.
Therefor it is useful to run rdate sometimes. Is possible to tell Debian
to run this everytime when the network connection is established?

I know I could init this command in the runlevel start scripts but the
problem is WLAN and DHCP. This takes some time to be set up. Before I
got the IP rdate cannot be run. Do you know a solution?

Daniel B?hmer, Germany

2. Thesaurus

3. rdate and the US Navy

4. building vim 5.3 on solaris 2.6

5. rdate executable

6. newbie memory problems

7. Rdate from Sun Solaris fand HP Unix ails with Red Hat Linux 5

8. Networking problem!!?!

9. Where to get accurate time using rdate?

10. rdate-time service 2.4-2.5

11. RDATE : Connection Refused..........Help!

12. Problem with rdate

13. rdate doesn't work