Ask for LPI Training Materials & Exam Braindumps

Ask for LPI Training Materials & Exam Braindumps

Post by Henr » Mon, 27 Jan 2003 02:50:23

Is there anybody knows where I can download the training material for LPI
and also the exam braindumps for it? Thank you very much!!

Brgds,
Henry

Post by Geof » Mon, 27 Jan 2003 08:17:02

> Is there anybody knows where I can download the training material for LPI
> and also the exam braindumps for it? Thank you very much!!

> Brgds,
> Henry

There is some good, non official LPI material here:
http://lcdp.sourceforge.net/
There is also a downloadable book, Rute:
http://freshmeat.net/projects/rute/?topic_id=90%2C154%2C69

Note that LPI have rearranged their syllabus recently so keep that in
mind. I think lcdp have updated to the new syllabus but I'm not sure.

Geoff

Ask for LPI Training Materials & Exam Braindumps

Post by Henr » Mon, 27 Jan 2003 15:46:57

Geoff,

    Thank you very much!!!

Brgds,
Henry