IP masquerading, Net Games, and Mandrake 7.2

IP masquerading, Net Games, and Mandrake 7.2

Post by Ninja » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 23:50:06

Hi.

First, I was using the RedHat 6.2 with ipMasq in order to play my games
(counterstrike, starcraft, etc...) on the net.

Now, I have installed the Mandrake 7.2, with ipmasq.

BUT : Games are unplayable with Mandrake 7.2, has if the kernel or anything
else was verifying each routed packet or if I was connected via a 28.8k old
modem !

What can I do ??
Thx

1. IP masquerading, Net games, and Mandrake 7.2

Hi.

First, I was using the RedHat 6.2 with ipMasq in order to play my games
(counterstrike, starcraft, etc...) on the net.

Now, I have installed the Mandrake 7.2, with ipmasq.

BUT : Games are unplayable with Mandrake 7.2, has if the kernel or anything
else was verifying each routed packet or if I was connected via a 28.8k old
modem !

What can I do ??
Thx

2. sense data from lvm driver

3. IPMASQ, Net Games, and Mandrake 7.2

4. modeline problem

5. Ip-Masquerade and games over the net...what am I doing wrong????????

6. LINKing questions

7. Keypad programming

8. IP for masqueraded net other than masquerading host IP

9. LINUX IP Masquerading works on dsl.net, not ameritech.net?

10. IP Masquerading - RedHat 7.2 kernel-2.4.9-13smp

11. is IP Masquerading supported in Redhat 7.2 default ?

12. IP Masquerading in RedHat 7.2 - Problems with ping and sending files