Removing Linux-PAM from a Red Hat installed machine

Removing Linux-PAM from a Red Hat installed machine

Post by <jef.. » Fri, 14 Jul 2000 04:00:00

My colocator updated one of my Linux machine with RedHat. I discovered
that the /etc/passwd format had changed (32 bits cryptograms instead of 11
bits). This not acceptable for the security and management system I
developped. The support is ready to remove that Linux-PAM system but does
not know how to proceed.
I have no RedHat CD/documentation. The machine is 5000 miles away. I did
not find any information on RedHat site. Could someone help with guidance
to copy to my support team.
Deep thx.
Jefsey

7.1 installation?

Here's my problem:

Please help!

2. Solaris x86 Binaries

3. Installing Red Hat packages after Red Hat is already

4. Adaptec AIC-6x60 ISA

5. red hat linux 9 panic during install on walmart $200 machine

6. kernel options

7. Problem with PAM and PPP with Red Hat Linux 6.1

8. Parallel processes

9. Demonizing Red Hat (was: CodeWarrior for Red Hat Linux)

10. Red Hat Linux for $50 at RedHat.Com vs. Red Hat from LSL

11. Sun, Red Hat To Offer Red Hat Linux On Sun Servers

12. Red Hat's Linux Application CD which ships with Red Hat Professional Server Version 7

13. Unable to install Red Hat 6.1 on a Windows 98 machine.