newbie needs help

Post by E.A » Sat, 02 Jun 2001 09:04:43

Hi,
         I can't any info on port 15 , can it be exploited,

Thanks

newbie needs help

Post by E.A » Mon, 04 Jun 2001 06:30:26

Hi,
          I have RH 6.2 , I need a firewall that works at the
application level , I have just one PC connected to the internet .
Something like ZONE ALARM , that is whenver my browser want to connect
to some site , the firewall asks me for a permission.

1. <help>Linux newbies need help with CD and soundcard<help>

We recenly got Linux with Xwindows running on our 486. The CD
worked fine till we got Win****95 on our DOS partition. Now we
cant get our TEAC CD-55 working on our Soundblaster Pro card. I
heard something about a Sound HOW-TO but Sunsite's got major
data loss, so we couldnt find it. Is there anyone out there
that could help us get our CD or soundcard working??

-Thanks
-2 linux newbies

2. microsoft serial mouse 2.1A

3. Newbie : Need help with xf86config - PLEASE HELP

4. "can't locate module [x]"

5. floppy drive setup (Newbie needs help, help!!)

6. MI/X freeware

7. HELP! (newbie needs help installing SLS)

8. screen shifted please help

9. Newbie: Need help with xf86config - PLEASE HELP

10. Newbie Needs Help!

11. newbie needs help on installing & getting the trident TGUI9680 drivers

12. Sony17SEII(Newbie needs help!)

13. Newbie, need help with Red Hat 8.0 Package configurer