Roxen

Post by J Trac » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:06:13

What is roxen?

Roxen

Post by Luke Voge » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:24:24

go to www.google.com
type roxen and see what comes up.
--
Regards
Luke

------

Roxen

Post by Thomas Zaj » Tue, 27 Feb 2001 17:49:11

Quote:> What is roxen?

<http://www.roxen.com/>

Thomas
--
=-------------------------------------------------------------------------=

-  "It is not easy to cut through a human head with a hacksaw."  (M. C.)  -
=-------------------------------------------------------------------------=

Roxen

Post by Johan Kullsta » Thu, 01 Mar 2001 08:27:06

> What is roxen?

it's a lake near link?ping sweden.

--
J o h a n  K u l l s t a m

Don't Fear the Penguin!

Roxen

Post by Oh, Oh, Ouch... » Fri, 02 Mar 2001 18:55:09

Perhaps you mean ROXEN the http server?
It's Swedish... Doesn't resemble Apache, uses it's own scripting language,
Costs several thousand dollars (it you use it commercially) and from my
early examination of it... Sucks!
Yogi

> > What is roxen?

> it's a lake near link?ping sweden.

> --
> J o h a n  K u l l s t a m

> Don't Fear the Penguin!

Roxen

Post by Mr. » Fri, 06 Apr 2001 11:30:13

> Perhaps you mean ROXEN the http server?
> It's Swedish... Doesn't resemble Apache, uses it's own scripting
> language, Costs several thousand dollars (it you use it commercially)

Beep wrong! Roxen WebServer, and Pike (the language Roxen is developed
with), is both GPL licensed. Therefor totaly free for anyone to use.

Roxen Platform is the Web Content Management version and that is
commercial. But that is another story.

Quote:> and from my early examination of it... Sucks!

Which surprices me. I have played with all the major servers and nothing
compares with Roxen. It is simply the most flexible, powerful and easy to
use web server I have had the pleasure of working with.

Mr. T

1. Roxen webserver without local webbrowser

Hello I have installed SuSE 7.2 with Roxen Webserver 2.1
To config this server it say's that I have to go to localhost:12345 with a
browser in X11.
Only I have not istalled anny GUI and thus cannot config my server.

Is there anyone who know witch file i have to mod so I will be able to
config Roxen Webserver from a second computer.

Thnx

2. Q: Does Linux support Colorado's T3000 tape drive (floppy version) ?

3. No HTTP_REFERER on my ISPs Roxen - why?

4. Looking for "makekey", please help.

5. Roxen & CGI in IRIX 6.5

6. Problems downloading software from ftp sites

7. ANN: Roxen 2.1.247 available

8. Samba: 100 Mbps a lot slower than 10 Mbps - why?

9. ANNOUNCE: Roxen Webserver 2.0 beta1

10. Roxen WWWServer with Frontpage Server Extensions

11. roxen, or IE?

12. What is ROXEN?

13. Roxen Redirect Mod and PHP3