Response to the articles entitled a4.sty & article.sty.

Response to the articles entitled a4.sty & article.sty.

Post by Yang Meng T » Sat, 08 Jun 1991 10:27:54

Posting on behalf of a friend ...

I have used the a4 option successfully with the article style.  However, the
printout still looks funny. The space at top of the page is quite wide (>5cm),
while the  space at the bottom of the page is too narrow, (about 1cm from the
page number). Could that be because our printer (Apple laserwriter II NTX)
still thinks the page is in American format?

Bernd

        I have come to believe that every country where a man cannot
        live * in all seasons is condemned to work, to war, and
        to the hampering restraint of m*codes.

                                  R. H. Bruce Lockhart
                     Memories of a British Agent, 1932