Problems with Easy-CD Pro for Windows 95 in Windows NT

Problems with Easy-CD Pro for Windows 95 in Windows NT

Post by Pascual Luc » Thu, 07 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Hello,

Ive installed the Easy-CD Pro for Windows 95 on a Windows NT system. The
user's guide says that in this situation the file wn32aspi.dll will be
automatically installed for me. However, after the installation, that file is
not on the winnt directory. Why?

On the other hand, when I try to run that program I get the following message:
"SCSI initialization failed. In order to run this program you must have
WNASPI32.DLL  installed and started (Code 220-11-00-00)"

I'm running NT 4.0 (Build 1381) and I've the file WNASPI32.DLL in my system32
directory. What can I do?

Thanks.