How to change fonts

Post by Tai-Kang Shi » Wed, 28 Apr 1993 09:30:37

Dear netter:
        I need to change roman font to Helvetica font in some parts of
my*file. Is that possible to do this? Your help is greatly appreciated.
Regards,
-tks

1. changing font to times works, changing to arial not??

Hi,

I am not really a newbie to LaTeX eventhough I have a simple question:

In an old thread I found the solution to changing the overall font to times:

just put
\usepackage{times}
in the preamble.

And that works fine. However, if I do the same for arial.sty (and that file
is present, and no errors are given) then the font is switched back to the
standard Computer Modern font.

Could you help me out?

Thanks

Martijn

2. Lista para MCPs

3. Changing characters per inch without changing font in TeX or LaTex?

4. How to save a buffer in vi?

5. Changing fonts and font size in document

6. Who makes the Modem sharing software bundled with SBS-2000?

7. Changing font/font size in math mode of TeX and LaTeX.

8. ** AUCTION: AppleDesign Keyboard **

9. problem with changing font in the table of contents

10. Can I change Fonts midstream???

11. changing font size in \verbatim environment

12. Changing font size of section numbers

13. Changing font size in math mode