.DVI to EPSON LQ-450

Post by Timothy Murp » Sat, 05 Mar 1994 02:24:53

>As the subject says, I want to use an EPSON LQ-450 (24-pin) printer w/ an
>IBM PC. Of course, the reason why I ask is that I don't succeed. I use the
>program dvi24pin (which is a modification of dvieps), but it only prints the
>first few (very few) lines then goes mad. I would very much appreciate any
>help, as it is quite important and urgent for me.

You could use dvips followed by ghostscript (gs) with the Epson driver.
(We do this.)

--
Timothy Murphy

tel: +353-1-2842366

1. Help:how can I print dvi via my Epson LQ-100 printer?

As title.
I've download dvidot.arj but got problem on installing and configuration.

thanks and better if reply
***************************************
Jackey Lian

Body Weight Index: 35 in mid-July(103.8kg on 23 Jul)????hVon 22 Jul
Hope to losing weight to 62kg in this Dec.
[PGP MY KEY]

2. BasiliskII problem

3. DVI-driver for Epson LQ-400

4. FixFontMgr on cco.caltech is corrupt

5. REPOST: Where can I find a DVI to Epson LQ driver?

6. How to encode speical charector in XML file for loading in XMLDOM

7. RESPOST: Where can I get a DVI to Epson LQ driver?

8. Limit on the number of routers in an OSPF area

9. Where is dvi-driver for EPSON LQ-100 ?

10. Epson LQ dvi driver wanted

11. HELP: Epson LQ-1050 dvi driver under Sun 4.1.2

12. Epson LQ dvi driver for UNIX?

13. Where can I find a DVI to Epson LQ printer driver?