AucTeX's lacheck program doesn't respect TEXINPUTS

AucTeX's lacheck program doesn't respect TEXINPUTS

Post by Karl Pfleg » Fri, 04 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Minor problem: it seems that lacheck doesn't respect the TEXINPUTS
environment veriable and thus can't find files included with \input
unless absolute pathnames are used. Am I missing something?

(This isn't a big deal since you can just check these files once with lacheck
and be happy they are okay and then not worry about its not finding them.)

-Karl

--

1. \intertext doesn't respect indentation.

Hi,

I am using the \intertext command from the amstex package inside a list.
I have noticed that \intertext does not respect the left margin specified
by the list, so that the text given to it appears in the left margin. So
I defined a command like this:

\newcommand{\itext}[1]{\intertext{\hspace*{\leftmargin}#1}}

Unfortunately, since (according to the LaTeX book), "when one list is
nested inside another, the \leftmargin and \rightmargin distances of the
inner list are measured from the margins of the outer list", if I have
my align env. inside nested lists, the text produced by \intertext still
shows up out of alignment.

What am I missing here? Any help will be appreciated.

Here are the versions I am using, FYI. Maybe I need something more recent.

This is TeX, Version 3.1415 (C version 6.1)
LaTeX2e <1995/06/01> patch level 3
Document Class: article 1995/06/26 v1.3g Standard LaTeX document class
amstex [1995/01/27 v1.2 AMS extra math features]

Thanks a lot,
--Diego

2. Good Things About OS/2

3. BibTeX doesn't have a 'translator' field?

4. Pointer to Mail Archive Servers FAQ

5. Setting 'texinput' variable in TeXtelmExtel

6. DXF.aircraft_files_help.please

7. Help: Program package doesn't work for me

8. looking for SNMP agent

9. Making '-' produce 'minus' instead of 'hyphen'

10. ttf2pk doesn't search through kpathsea, what's wrong ?

11. hyperref or url.sty doesn't break URL's in footnotes

12. NTeX's ntf-phon (Phonetic) doesn't work

13. \'{e} in tabbing environment doesn't work ?