Help: problem with inserting a .eps file into tex

Help: problem with inserting a .eps file into tex

Post by e94037.. » Thu, 28 Mar 1996 04:00:00

I have a problem in inserting a graph which was an encaptulated postscript file
(.eps) into my tex file.  The original graph was in HPGL format(HP plotter
format). It was transformed into an .eps file using Corel Draw. When I use
ghostviewer to see this .eps file, it's alright. Then I  insert several
these kind of .eps files into my*file and compile, it's ok. However,
when I try to view the .dvi file, only the first one can be seen. The rest
can not be seen and there are error messages saying:"Error: /invalidrestore
in --restore--". Any one who know why?

Any suggestion will be greatly appreciated.

Qu Pingyu