1. AM/CM or CM/AM/CM ?
I went through some "old" files.
In particular, in CTAN:digests/texhax/88/texhax.32,
I found this:
Date: Sat 10 Dec 83 15:32:37-PST
From: David Fuchs
I am glad to report that TeX version 1.0 is now official. Everything
is on Score for FTP, or you can get distribution tapes from Ron and
Maria Code. The DEC versions are ready now, the IBM ones will be a
I am also glad to report that I have personally seen at least 4
different copies of The TeXbook in their final, bound form. We
are told that 400 copies will arrive at the Stanford bookstore
by Tuesday. Addison-Wesley's sales department has finally gotten
their act together, so you might want to check that your local
bookstore has an order placed with them. Once again, the title
is "The TeXbook" by Donald Knuth, ISBN # 13448.
Make sure that you get the latest fonts. The AMI5..AMI10 fonts
are now named AMMI5..AMMI10 (to keep people from using them for
text italics). Recent changes were made to AMU10, AMITT10, and
AMTI7..AMTI10. If you're using fonts named "CM*", then you're
way out of date.
Thank you all for being patient.
Besides the fact that it should not be in the texhax/88 directory,
If you're using fonts named "CM*", then you're way out of date.
puzzles me. Can anybody comment ?
2. Odd IIS log here.. seems to crash both IIS servers (fully patched)
3. I am new ....
4. GetPrivateProfileStringA in Excel 7
5. HELP ME!!! I am almost killed by MikTex
6. IIgs programming
7. I am looking for a way to present trees
8. TeX said: I am ignoring this; it doesn't match any \if
9. what fonts am I missing??
10. Q: fontinst -- what am I doing wrong?
11. I am looking for spell checker
12. I am serious.