latest version of TeXtelMextel?

Post by Chris Meije » Thu, 17 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I am wondering what the latest version of the windows interface
TeXtelMextel is right now.

I am using a beta release. In 1995 new beta releases came out very
frequently, but since the september release 1995.09.26 i haven't seen
new updates.

Post by Michael Basl » Fri, 18 Oct 1996 04:00:00

>I am wondering what the latest version of the windows interface
>TeXtelMextel is right now.

>I am using a beta release. In 1995 new beta releases came out very
>frequently, but since the september release 1995.09.26 i haven't seen
>new updates.

The Author of TeXtelmExtel started working
in a software firm making commercial programs. As a result, he is not
longer working on free TeXtelmExtel. There is a chance that he will
develop a commercial version, though.