Printing to an Epson Lq-500

Post by Sabrina Jon » Tue, 27 Jul 1993 09:07:58

I would like to be able to print draft copies of texed documents to an epson
printer.  Does anyone know where I can find a dvi printer for a unix system
that print to an epson printer?

Printing to an Epson Lq-500

Post by Geoffrey Tob » Wed, 28 Jul 1993 12:54:32

Program search questions are frequent, so you may benefit from the
STI (Supplementary TeX Information).  At CTAN (Comprehensive TeX
Archive Network) :

    ftp.shsu.edu : tex-archive/help

That directory and the adjacent "documentation" contain many helpful
files.

All the Best!
Geoffrey Tobin

1. DVI to Epson LQ-500 (Unix not DOS)

Could someone point me to a DVI to Epson LQ-500 conversion
program so I can print DVI files? I am running on AIX 4.1.3
if it matters. I am using the EpsonLQFiveZeroZeroLo
(lqlores) mode from mode.mf to create my PK fonts.

Thanks,
Dwayne
--

vmnet   : DWAYNE at AUSVM6             | THIS IS ME TALKING NOT IBM!

2. how to install new airplanes

3. Help:how can I print dvi via my Epson LQ-100 printer?

4. hp(x)term -e elm uid help needed

5. latex => Epson 500 color?

6. WIN2000 won't shut down computer automatically with ATX motherboard.

7. Is there a way to print postscript files using emtex and a DJ 500?

8. overwritting file contents

9. Printing dvi files on a DeskJet 500

10. DVI-driver for Epson LQ-400

11. .DVI to EPSON LQ-450

12. EmTeX fonts for Epson LQ-570

13. REPOST: Where can I find a DVI to Epson LQ driver?