HyperTeX - Request for missed article

Post by David Martla » Wed, 26 May 1993 23:58:05

I just looked at this group, and noticed an item called HyperTex.
I'm guessing that it would be of interest to me, but it has been
flushed out of our news system.

Does anyone have a copy?

--
David Martland, Dept. of Computer Science, Brunel University, United Kingdom

Tel:   (+44) 0/895 - 274000 ext 2139      [Overseas callers should suppress
Fax:   (+44) 0/895 - 256186                the leading zero of the area code]

1. Help requested with missing fonts

In running dvips against various .dvi files, I get missing-font
errors. Could some kind person please point out to me the error
of my ways, or tell me where the missing fonts can be found?
Any and all productive help will be greatly appreciated.

I have a very vanilla latex2e installed on OS/2 warp.

A transcript of one dvips invocation follows:

--
Mike Andrews

Mgr., Tech. Support, Okla. Dept. of Transportation

2. LDAP implementation on W2k Server.

3. Systems, Man and Cybernetics article.sty request

4. NETWORK UTILIZATION

5. Article headings for articles of incorporation

6. Graphical environments for learning algorithms

7. Response to the articles entitled a4.sty & article.sty.

8. Power Book G4 vs Intel/AMD 64-bit

9. question about amsthm "named theorems" + hypertex

10. hypertex footnotes in miktex

11. Help on hypertex/hyperref on the mac wanted

12. HyperTeX to PDF via ghostscript 5.03?

13. dvips with HyperTeX support, compiled for DOS or Win 95?