latex2html for Windows NT ?

Post by Vijaya Chandra » Tue, 21 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

 I am searching for a version of latex2html for Windows NT. All the
standard ftp links do not seem to contain the software. Can someone
point me to some url's where I can get this software.

Thanks,
Vijay

R.Vijaya Chandran.
GRA, Radar Systems Lab,
Information Telecommunication and Technology Center,
The University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going...

latex2html for Windows NT ?

Post by Steve Maye » Wed, 22 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi,

>  I am searching for a version of latex2html for Windows NT. All the
> standard ftp links do not seem to contain the software. Can someone
> point me to some url's where I can get this software.

You will find it at http://saftsack.fs.uni-bayreuth.de/~latex2ht/current/ .
However, you may wish to have some guidance in installing Latex2html as some
users find it difficult to install. You will find such help at
http://www.mayer.dial.pipex.com/l2h.htm assuming that you wish to use
MiKTeX. This page also gives links for downloading other software you will
need such as Perl and Ghostscript.

Alternatively, you may also wish to consider other tex to html converters
such as Tex4ht, Tth and Hevea that work in Windows NT. You will find links
and more details at http://www.mayer.dial.pipex.com/tex.htm. (This is not a
subtle plug for my software, which you are welcome to ignore, but it's just
that the page contains all the relevant links.)

Steve Mayer

latex2html for Windows NT ?

Post by jen » Fri, 01 Dec 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

    Currently, Ktalk has software that converts*to word
2000(Texport 2.01).
We are developing software to convert*to HTML(Texport Web).
You can go to
http://www.veryComputer.com/
to be a BETA tester.

If you are selected as a BETA tester, you will receive a FREE copy of
Texport Web

> Hi,

>  I am searching for a version of latex2html for Windows NT. All the
> standard ftp links do not seem to contain the software. Can someone
> point me to some url's where I can get this software.

> Thanks,
> Vijay

> --
> R.Vijaya Chandran.
> GRA, Radar Systems Lab,
> Information Telecommunication and Technology Center,
> The University of Kansas, Lawrence, KS.

> When the going gets tough, the tough get going...

1. LaTeX2HTML or similar for Windows NT?

Hello all,

I'm looking for a port of LaTeX2HTML (or similar product, capable of handling
math) for the Windows NT 3.51 operating system. I haved looked into the
LaTeX2HTML available from Nikos Drakos, which looks like a fine system, but
it requires some things (DBM or NDBM; pbmplus or netpbm) that I don't have
for Windows NT. If you know of a Windows NT product as capable as LaTeX2HTML,

Thanks,
Marc Paterno
University of Rochester

2. PHReg in a CrossOver Study? Anyone?

3. LaTeX2HTML (compiled version for windows nt?)

4. GRASP animations

5. TeX to work with Windows/Windows 95/Windows NT?

6. Home Inventory program?

7. Problems with Easy-CD Pro for Windows 95 in Windows NT

8. free: IIC drive

9. GenericPostScript Printer Definition for Windows 95 & Windows NT 4.0

10. latex2html for dos/win/NT

11. fig2dev under Windows NT 4.0?

12. : Windows NT Commercial Package Like XFIG

13. IBM techexplorer Version 2.0 for Windows 95/NT, AIX, Solaris, and SGI