Inserting and Indenting Lisp Programs in Latex

Inserting and Indenting Lisp Programs in Latex

Post by Frederic Guicha » Fri, 09 Sep 1994 23:43:32

  I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way of including LISP files
in*documents but keeping them neatly tabbed. The alternative seems
to be doing this manually for the whole of the file.

Inserting and Indenting Lisp Programs in Latex

Post by Joachim Schr » Sat, 10 Sep 1994 19:03:45

Quote:>   I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way of including LISP files
> in*documents but keeping them neatly tabbed. The alternative seems
> to be doing this manually for the whole of the file.

I once used slatex and was quite satisfied with it. It should be on
CTAN somewhere, use the `site quote index' command to find it.

Cheers,
        Joachim

Computer Science Department
Technical University of Darmstadt, Germany

Post by Dorai Sitar » Tue, 13 Sep 1994 00:13:10

>>   I was just wondering if anyone knows of a way of including LISP files
>> in*documents but keeping them neatly tabbed. The alternative seems
>> to be doing this manually for the whole of the file.

>I once used slatex and was quite satisfied with it. It should be on
>CTAN somewhere, use the `site quote index' command to find it.

The parent ftp site of SLaTeX is cs.rice.edu.  The file
to get is public/dorai/slatex??.tar.gz (where ?? is a
couple of digits).  I don't know if CTAN has it -- I do
know that some Scheme and Common Lisp repositories do.
The Rice ftp version is guaranteed to be the most
recent.

Please note that SLaTeX is not written completely in
TeX.  It requires some (any) version of Scheme or
Common Lisp on your machine.  This is perhaps only a
slightly unreasonable requirement, considering the user
is, after all, typesetting Scheme or Common Lisp code.

--d

1. SchemeWEB---Simple support for literate programming in Lisp.

SchemeWEB---Simple support for literate programming in Lisp.

SchemeWEB is a Unix filter that translates SchemeWEB source into LaTeX
source or Scheme source.  I was written so as to make it easy to use
move it to non-Unix machines.  This version replaces a system called
SchemeTeX I wrote a while back.

The most important improvement of SchemeWEB is it is much more
portable.  There is no use of lex, and the program written in C can be
compiled by most existing compilers.  In addition, a minor bug was
fixed so that the Scheme character #\; is now correctly handled.

For now those with FTP access can find SchemeWEB in
   sun.soe.clarkson.edu:submit/schemeweb.sh.
Hopefully, it will soon move to
   sun.soe.clarkson.edu:tex/tex-programs/schemeweb.
John

2. Rich Text Format

3. UPLOAD: program.sty--Typeset program fragments in LaTeX

4. Mac os 9.0 on NT network

5. How to insert my Program Source in tex ?

6. F/S Atari Stuff

7. emacs (19.x) face-lisp file for LaTeX-mode

8. Comp.realtime: Welcome to comp.realtime

9. latex (print + preview) commands in C/Lisp modes for Emacs ??

10. Problem: C or lisp source code in Latex

11. LaTeX pretty-printer for Lisp ?

12. AMS-LaTeX 1.2, PS AMSFonts, and psamsfonts.ins

13. LaTeX plug-ins for EmEditor?