Bibliography style

Post by Ravee » Fri, 30 Aug 2002 13:07:33

I would like to have the following format for bibliography (Pleas note
the author listing). Is there any standard .bst package file
available?

Sonerata, S. H., Dasiuerd, K. L., and Ingenius, J. L., "Efficient
techniques......," Name of journal (in italics), Vol., No. & Year.

Thanks

Raveena

Bibliography style

Post by Jens Woc » Fri, 30 Aug 2002 15:24:32

> I would like to have the following format for bibliography (Pleas note
> the author listing). Is there any standard .bst package file
> available?

> Sonerata, S. H., Dasiuerd, K. L., and Ingenius, J. L., "Efficient
> techniques......," Name of journal (in italics), Vol., No. & Year.

Try natbib.sty and create your own *.bst with "latex makebst"

Cheers,
jens

1. Bibliography styles for annotated bibliographies.

I have quite a long bibliography file for now, with many annotations,
including cross referenced \cite{}'s, etc. I'd like to be able to TeX it
all, in a format that prints the annote fields. Nothing I can find a ctan
seems to want to do this. Am I missing something? Otherwise, where do I look
to find out how to modify existing bibliography style files to this end?

Thanks, Scott Morrison

2. Shannon's analog computation

3. Bibliography Style

4. AVI files

5. combining two bibliography styles

6. How to change local web servers??

7. Multiple multiple-author papers in same year using APA bibliography style

8. xcopy command w/sharing violation Windows 2000 professional

9. Bibliography style

10. bibliography style

11. how to achieve bibliography-style indentation

12. modifying bibliography styles

13. bibliography style