Pict files in oztex

Post by Hongbo Zh » Tue, 01 Dec 1992 00:09:20

Could someone in the net tell me how to place a PICT graph to a
given position in an oztex page?

I have used the \special {pict=pict.file}, but don't know how to,
for example, put the graph to the middle point of the page. The origin
of the PICT graph is at the lower-left corner. This \special {pict=pict.file}
command always results in placing the lower-left corner at the middle
point of a page line.

BTW, how can I tranfer a PICT file into an epsf PS file?

Your help is greatly appraciated!

1. Finding the size of a PICT, w/o opening the PICT file?

I'd like a simple tool, preferably a DA, that could find just the
dimensions of the PICT in a PICT file (in inches), preferably without
even opening the file.

Just the width and height, nothing more.  (These numbers are needed to
\input the PICT into a TeX document, using the \special command in
Textures.)

Anything like this around?

2. Please Help with Strange IGES Export Problem.

3. OzTeX > DVIM72 printing of .pict files and TrueType?

4. Algorithms for serial port ISR

5. Problems with PICT files using OzTeX 1.4

6. Zlib library and code warrior

7. importing PICT graphics into OzTeX documents

8. Modems..how to?

9. Q:EPS files from PICT files on Macintosh

10. Textures, OzTeX, Alpha, EPSF and Pict

11. : OzTex "couldn't load PICT 256 resource..."

12. making .dtx and .ins files

13. Emacs support for .dtx and .ins files?