wasy-font

Post by Peter Herman » Wed, 30 Dec 1998 04:00:00

I have 2 questions:

Low priority:
1. How is the wasy2-font usually installed under miktex/winNT4
   concerning the placement in the directory structure?
   (I temporarily put it into my document-home :-(   )
   (I used \usepackage{wasysym} )

High priority:
2. I need a simple \smiley in my text and I don't know,
   how to prevent an obviously forced "new_line"-motion after this symbol.

Can somebody help me?

--

Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen
http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ph/

wasy-font

Post by Axel Kielho » Mon, 04 Jan 1999 04:00:00

> and in a similar way in the other cases. And send your changes to the
> author.

Don't do it! :-)
I know there is a bug in wasysym and it was fixed in 1996 but somehow
the version on CTAN is still the buggy one.

I will upload a new version tomorrow.

Axel

--
There is no such thing as a winable war.
It's the lie we don't believe anymore.

1. wasy fonts

Hello.
I've downloaded the wasy font package from CTAN and wish to use for
astronomical symbols. However, I have absolutely no experience with
packages such as this. How do I go about install this package? I'm using
the latest version of emTeX.

--
                                -- Joe Heafner

Joe Heafner, Astronomy and Physics Instructor. Work:(704)327-7000 x246

 http://mercury.interpath.com/~heafnerj/

2. Recharging craddle project offer

3. Wasy fonts from DHDURZ1

4. enscript

5. new symbol font WASY

6. Question about langauge compatability

7. replace lasy* with wasy* in LaTeX?

8. Handle of MLE in DW

9. help: installing xypic and wasy with emtex

10. WASY2 versus WASY

11. wasy.sty for NFSS2 somewhere?

12. Shrinking bitmapped fonts (TeX PK font files to Sun font files)

13. change type 3 fonts in a PS file to type 1 fonts