Need US GOVT "Postage & Fees Paid" mail indicia

Need US GOVT "Postage & Fees Paid" mail indicia

Post by Peter C Ols » Mon, 08 Feb 1993 23:52:46

I'm looking for the PostScript or MetaFont source for the U.S.
Government "Postage and Fees Paid" indicia.  (That's the rounded
rectangle with the eagle in it that U.S. Government envelopes have
instead of stamps on official mail.)

And, yes, this is legit. I'm a Coast Guard Reserve Officer and I think
my Reserve Unit can save money and time if we can print some of our
official mail as "self-mailing" packages (with the indicia on the back
of the coversheet) rather than address and stuff a separate set of
envelopes.

Peter Olsen

--

          P.O. Box 410, Simpsonville, MD 21150; 410-997-8584
     "Engineering is the art of applying a professional knowledge of

Need US GOVT "Postage & Fees Paid" mail indicia

Post by Richard Kin » Tue, 09 Feb 1993 15:18:22

I use CorelDraw and its clip art CD ROM has the USPS logos.  I could make an
EPS file for you.