Changing font family in \section

Post by Jo?o Galamb » Thu, 25 Jan 2001 01:16:33

    Hi,

Suppose I want to change the font family to sanserif only in the title
of the sections.
I've tried something like \section{\textsf{bla, bla,bla...}}, and the
output of
"bla, bla,bla...", in fact, comes in sanserif but the number (counter)
comes in
roman. How can i put the counter of the section in sanserif also ?
Thanks in advance.

-- Jo?o

Post by Anthony Goreha » Thu, 25 Jan 2001 03:12:45

> Suppose I want to change the font family to sanserif only in the title
> of the sections.

\usepackage{sectsty}
\allsectionsfont{\sffamily}

--
``In my opinion a mathematician, in so far as he is a mathematician,
need not preoccupy himself with philosophy---an opinion, moreover,

Post by Rowland McDonne » Sun, 28 Jan 2001 10:53:06

> > Suppose I want to change the font family to sanserif only in the title
> > of the sections.

> \usepackage{sectsty}
> \allsectionsfont{\sffamily}

I keep having the urge to modify the package so it'll allow

\allsectionsfount{} as well, but I can't quite bring myself to do it.

Rowland.
(who wrote the thing - and do please let me know about any problems you
might have with the thing)

--

PGP pub key A680B89D                        Sorry - the spam got to me
                                                 http://www.mag-uk.org

1. changing the font for sections, sub-sections

Hello
It seems to me that it is becoming more and more popular for
authors of technical papers to use Helvetica font for sections and
sub-sections. The default font in Latex is Times Roman. I wonder if it is
possible to change these fonts to Helvetica.

Thanks ever so much
Reza

2. nowrap for vi

3. Q: changing font size and family for whole document?

4. Open C++ IDEs

5. changing default font family

6. e mail

7. LaTeX2e: changing headings font family

8. ps2 vs. x-box

9. changing font families for mathmode

10. global font family change in psfrag?

11. Changing _only_ the font family?

12. font in LaTex: section heading font didn't change

13. Lucida font family and naming scale of tfm files or how to install Lucida fonts