option of a hyperlink in hyperref

Post by Francky Ley » Sun, 18 Nov 2001 03:48:50

Hi,

I have a problem with the properties/attributes of a pdf link.
I use the (pdf)LaTeX hyperref package in order to generate the pdf.

I issue the command

  \href{a-relative-file-based-html-link}{something}

this is translated into a pdf link with
  Action field: WWW-link
  File: a-relative-file-based-html-link

However, I need a pdf link with properties:
  Action field: Open-File
  File: a-relative-file-based-html-link

Question:
  can I pass those properties in some way in
  the resulting pdf file using options of the
  \href command?

Francky Leyn

1. Strange hyperlinks -- hyperref/natbib

If a long natbib reference gets broken across two page, then a
link is created that also covers a footnote appearing at the
bottom of that page.  Is this expected behavior?

Minimal (albeit quite big) test file is enclosed at the
bottom.  The "problem" with it is when the Eq. reference in
the footnote isn't on the star form:  a `link annotations
can't be nested.' error appears.  (I know, I know, I should've
upgraded.)  It is easy to fix it by using \ref* in footnotes
like this, the link wouldn't be usable anyway.  But still,
the behavior is kinda strange...

Henrik.

\documentclass[a5paper,12pt]{article}
\usepackage[longnamesfirst]{natbib}
\usepackage{hyperref}
\usepackage{hypernat}   % Hyperref and natbib working together!
\newcommand{\para}{jada jada\par}

\begin{document}
\para\para\para\para\para\para\para\para

jada jada
\begin{equation}
  x = y + z
\label{lab}
\end{equation}
jada jada\footnote{Eq.~(\ref*{lab}).}

\para\para\para\para\para\para\para\para\para

jada jada jada jada
jada jada jada jada
jada jada jada jada
jada jada jada jada
\citep{citelabel}
jada jada jada jada
jada jada jada jada
jada jada jada jada
jada jada jada jada

\begin{thebibliography}{}
\bibitem[\protect\citeauthoryear{Rilly, rilly long name, so that it
    crosses a page}{Shorter name \emph{et~al.}}{2002}]{citelabel}
  Many authors (2002).
  \newblock \emph{Some book}
\end{thebibliography}

\end{document}

2. Help about DM-1496 H/2

3. Wrong hyperlinks in pdf-document using hyperref

4. SysDS Error #19

5. Lisp functions to make hyperlinks for hyperref

6. Plextor 8speed what media

7. document trees and hyperlinks (hyperref) and portability

8. HTML Editor....?

9. href (hyperlink in hyperref) in \thanks - possible ?

10. Disable url hyperlink in hyperref for latex

11. Hyperref and the option colorlinks

12. hyperref option fields

13. hyperref: bug in pagebackref option?