'C-program to latex/tex'-converter needed

Post by Marc Van.r » Thu, 30 Jan 1992 21:22:37

AA> I'm not sure what you want but it sounds like you are asking for CWEB.
AA> I don't know where to get it though. There is also FWEB (for Fortran)
                                                       ^^^^
 No -- FWeb is for Fortran-77, Fortran-90, RatFor, C, C++ and TeX-Macros.
You can mix them all in one Web and FWeb will make separate source files!
 FWeb has also a very usefull macro language. You can use for instance the C
notation 'x=+5' and FWeb will create the correct source for the selected
language.

1. 'C-program to latex/tex'-converter needed

I'm searching for a converter, which converts C sources to TeX or LaTeX.
Anybody out there who knows a converter, so please post on me.

Also i'm searching a converter bourne shell to TeX/LaTex.
Please help, it's very important for me to get a solution.

Perhaps anybody knows a server with programs for me, so please post on me.

Many thanks to all helping men.

+--------------------------------+

+--------------------------------+

2. "File Integrity Checker" in MicroStation V6?

3. Need 'stretched' and 'letterspaced' Times in Latex

4. Here's a REAL challenge . . .

5. ANNOUNCE: ascii text to TeX conversion 'as is'; two C programs

6. wanted : Sun Trading Partner

7. Please teach me www.site!! ''table.tex'' wroted by Mr. Michael Wichura

8. Bizarre crashing when calling shared-lib

9. LaTeX: circled 'r', crossed 'R'

10. Making '-' produce 'minus' instead of 'hyphen'

11. Wizard's Help Needed: How do I increase TeX's memory size?

12. LaTeX programming question (or perhaps TeX, I'm not too sure...)