Groff: mixing .TS/TE and .nm/nn

Post by Aleksandar Baki » Tue, 01 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I use groff with `-t' switch because in my documents I use
.TS/.TE macros. However, I also use automatic output line numbering,
which interferes with the above tbl's macros in such a way that I
get output line numbers written twice (looks like tables are
processed twice by the ouput line numbering routine). I tried using .nn
to disable output for about next 2 * n_cols * n_rows lines, but I am
not sure if this is a good (or right) way to do it. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Aleksandar
?