How to insert pictures?

Post by Doraemo » Sun, 04 Feb 2001 07:46:09

Hello everyone!
I want to insert jpegs in my latex-document, but \input does not work.
where have i to copy the file, so that*will find it?
or am i just using the wrong order?

thank you in advance.

andreas prusak

How to insert pictures?

Post by Magnus B?c » Sun, 04 Feb 2001 08:31:56

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001 23:46:09 +0100,

Quote:> I want to insert jpegs in my latex-document, but \input does not work.
> where have i to copy the file, so that*will find it?
> or am i just using the wrong order?

No, you are using the wrong command alltogether. Get Keith Reckdahl's
"Using Imported Graphics in*2e" from CTAN:info/epslatex.(pdf|ps)
and read it. It will tell you how to include graphics and how to cope
with JPEG images which in most cases require special handling.

--
Magnus B?ck          | CS/CE student, Lund Institute of Technology

1. where can I get a intruction for insert pictures in latex?

I need to include some pictures into my thesis. These files can be in EPS or
JPG. How can I insert these files into latex files?

Thanks.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. NTP

3. inserting pictures

4. Cisco CallManager TSP Wave Driver - WinXP

5. Insert pictures in paragraph

6. Linksys 1.36

7. How to insert pictures in LaTeX

8. PICINPAR? Package to insert pictures

9. Problems with inserting pictures. (Please help.)

10. Insert picture relative to page

11. Inserting Pictures

12. HELP ! I can't insert pictures