where can I get a intruction for insert pictures in latex?

where can I get a intruction for insert pictures in latex?

Post by fen.. » Sat, 15 Jul 2000 04:00:00

I need to include some pictures into my thesis. These files can be in EPS or
JPG. How can I insert these files into*files?

Thanks.

Before you buy.

where can I get a intruction for insert pictures in latex?

Post by Diptesh Ghos » Sat, 15 Jul 2000 04:00:00

Have you checked "Using Imported Graphics in LaTeX2e"
You can get it from
ftp://tug.ctan.org/pub/tex/info/epslatex.pdf

--
Diptesh Ghosh

Post by G. A. Edga » Sat, 15 Jul 2000 04:00:00

> I need to include some pictures into my thesis. These files can be in EPS or
> JPG. How can I insert these files into*files?

Let me guess:
The documentation for the version of TeX you are using?

Latex, abstractly, has no provision for such pictures.  But most
versions of TeX do allow them (EPS in particular),
but the way it is done depends on the version.

For example, on UNIX you may have dvips as part of the process;
if so, consult the docs for dvips.

I use OzTeX on a Mac, so I can consult the OzTeX documentation to
read about inserting pictures.

--

1. How to insert pictures in LaTeX

Hi,

Is it possible to insert/import pictures from several graphical
formats into LaTeX, like GIF, WMF or PCX?

Please tell me

Witbreuksweg 387-103  7522 ZA  Enschede  The Netherlands
tel. 053-4895141

2. Debugging with Perl??

3. Latex: Inserting half pages EPS pictures

4. Need Information on Difference Between Q.764 ISUP and Q.767 ISUP

5. How to insert a ps picture?

6. LinkSys Connection Reset Problem

7. How do I insert a picture into a letter?

8. LaTeX to TeX

9. How to insert pictures?

10. How to insert BIOgraphy with picture

11. inserting pictures

12. Insert pictures in paragraph

13. Newbie: How to insert PS picture in TeX?