help: installing xypic and wasy with emtex

help: installing xypic and wasy with emtex

Post by CMS » Thu, 11 Mar 1999 04:00:00

I am trying to install xypic and wasy with emTeX. Actually the install
instruction of xypic is very good. But the problem is emTeX does not follow
the TDS. I know where to put *.mf, *.tfm and *.pk files.

However, I do not know where to put  PostScript Type1 Fonts, Adobe Font
Metric Files, and PostScript Font Metric Files.

Please share me your wisdom. Thanks.

1. Help Help Help Help Help with installing emtex

I am trying to learn Tex and I would like to install it on my PC.  I
am not quite sure about the installation procedure. I would
appreciate your help very much. I should point that I don't have
newsgroup access, please send all replies to my e-mail address.

Thank You

Ramin Arani

2. Solution to better frame rate

3. /emtex/emtex/emtex/emtex/emtex/emtex/emtex

4. DdeCreateDataHandle problem

5. installing xypic

6. Will SELECT COUNT(*) FROM TABLE ever be cheap on INNODB?

7. how do I install xypic on miktex-distrib?

8. Memory problems with emtex and xypic

9. Help: How to install Emtex under Win95

10. Installing emTeX--please help

11. Problem installing emTex!! Need Help!!

12. Q: Help on installing lucida bright fonts on emTeX