printer installing

Post by j.. » Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Hi all,

I have a Cannon BJC4300SP printer, and I dont know how to set the
resolution required for printing with dviwin.
Is it true that I must edit the maketexp.bat file? How must I do that?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

1. Installing a printer-device

Hi ,
does anybody know where I can find an instruction to setup my printer. I
looked in the FAQ and didn't find a thing about it.
My problem is to print ps-files correctly.
Tex-System: MikTex 1.20d, GSview32 V 3.0, Windows98 and an Epson Stylus
Color 760.
If anyone can help that will be great.
Michael Scheer.

2. IOMEGA disks (Bernoulli) as net backup

3. Installing EmTeX, NEC P2200 Printer

4. Amiga Action Replay / 1200

5. Help, Print TeX file in 24 ping printer or LaserJet printer

6. scrolling MDIclients...

7. Wanted metafont printer definitions for LN03R-C2 printer

8. reduce noise?

9. printer driver for NEC superscript 870 laser printer

10. dvips->gs->printer vs. dvilj->printer

11. Installing Context with MiKTex Already Installed

12. MikTex/W95; Install won't install, Unzip won't unzip