How to insert BIOgraphy with picture

Post by s├ębastien Pari » Fri, 24 Nov 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

I want to insert author's biography in my tex file. How can i manage to
do this job ?

Best regards

Sbastien

1. Multiple biographies overlapping and biography picture

Hello,

I am using ieeebib and have two biography enviros as such ...
\begin{biography}{name1}
text
\end{biography}

\begin{biography}{name2}
text
\end{biography}

The text is not longer than the given picture length and the picture frames
are overlapping, I also have not yet figured out how to put pictures in the
frames , can someone help me with that too,

Thanks,
David Vannucci
BSc Eng Elec (2001)
Telecommunications Postgraduate Group
School of Electrical and Information Engineering
University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg
GMT+02:00h

2. BISCA-97

3. Inserting graphic in IEEEtran.cls biography environment

4. RAM drives above 16MB

5. How to insert a ps picture?

6. Why are cable companies so secretive about cable modem service rollouts?

7. How do I insert a picture into a letter?

8. WANTED : Papers on Search

9. How to insert pictures?

10. where can I get a intruction for insert pictures in latex?

11. inserting pictures

12. Insert pictures in paragraph

13. Newbie: How to insert PS picture in TeX?