LaTeX: Arrowhaeds in the lasy fonts

Post by KNAP.. » Tue, 12 Jul 1994 01:36:42

Why are there four arrowheads in the lasy font, if only one of them is ever
used (by \leadsto)? Does anyone know?

--J"org Knappen.

1. replace lasy* with wasy* in LaTeX?

If I want to replace the lasy font with the wasy font in my default
set-up for LaTeX with NFSS, it seems I need only change "lasy" to
"wasy" in newlfont.sty, oldlfont.sty, preload.ori, and fontdef.max,
and then rebuild the format file. I have two questions:

1. Is this correct? If not, what is?

2. Where should I place the bindings for the extra symbols? If it
   doesn't screw things up, I'd just as soon have them "preloaded"
   rather than call a style option.

*************************

"[Do not] put too much confidence in experimental results until they have
been confirmed by theory."  ---Sir Arthur Eddington

2. DropDown DW - help needed!!!

3. AMS-LaTeX 1.2, PS AMSFonts, and psamsfonts.ins

4. Release date

5. LaTeX plug-ins for EmEditor?

6. color & hyperref

7. Lasy - NFSS load on demand - done - I think :-)

8. Remote Synch

9. Lasy (La)TeX Novice User's Question: @opcol (or @outputpage)

10. Lasy - dynamic load in NFSS - how?

11. WinShell and Winedt unable to process .ins and .dtx?

12. making .dtx and .ins files

13. Emacs support for .dtx and .ins files?