'Figure 1 - Blabla' or 'Figure 1: Blabla'

'Figure 1 - Blabla' or 'Figure 1: Blabla'

Post by Christian Proul » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Hi everybody,

The question is in the title. I'm looking for a way to change what's
printed between 'Figure 1' and 'My figure title'. I guess this should be

numbers and what's in between that number and the section title. Thanks
a lot in advance,

Christian

Post by James Kilfig » Wed, 19 Jan 2000 04:00:00

>Hi everybody,

>The question is in the title. I'm looking for a way to change what's
>printed between 'Figure 1' and 'My figure title'. I guess this should be

\usepackage{caption2}
\renewcommand{\captionlabeldelim}{:--)}

        James

Post by Peter Wilso » Thu, 20 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> Hi everybody,

> The question is in the title. I'm looking for a way to change what's
> printed between 'Figure 1' and 'My figure title'. I guess this should be

> numbers and what's in between that number and the section title.

(the unused argument gobbles the :, see the documentation for the
ccaption package).

Peter W.