Epson LQ dvi driver for UNIX?

Post by Lawrence A. Hegar » Tue, 29 Oct 1991 05:36:51

I can't seem to find a dvi driver for an epson LQ printer
that will run under UNIX.  Does one exist?  Actually,
I want it for Xenix, but that shouldn't matter.

1. DVI to Epson LQ-500 (Unix not DOS)

Could someone point me to a DVI to Epson LQ-500 conversion
program so I can print DVI files? I am running on AIX 4.1.3
if it matters. I am using the EpsonLQFiveZeroZeroLo
(lqlores) mode from mode.mf to create my PK fonts.

Thanks,
Dwayne
--

vmnet   : DWAYNE at AUSVM6             | THIS IS ME TALKING NOT IBM!

2. Documents Not Refreshing on Web

3. DVI-driver for Epson LQ-400

4. New compression web page!

5. REPOST: Where can I find a DVI to Epson LQ driver?

6. Convert Quicken 2002

7. RESPOST: Where can I get a DVI to Epson LQ driver?

8. Standalone CW Java version available?

9. Where is dvi-driver for EPSON LQ-100 ?

10. Epson LQ dvi driver wanted

11. HELP: Epson LQ-1050 dvi driver under Sun 4.1.2

12. Where can I find a DVI to Epson LQ printer driver?

13. Wanted: DVI driver for NEC P6 and Epson LQ printer on UN*X System