WASY2 versus WASY

Post by Berthold K.P. Hor » Wed, 18 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Hi:

Is the WASY2 font set just a revision / improvement on the WASY font
set?

If so, why keep WASY around on CTAN in addition to WASY2?

Thanks, Berthold

1. wasy-font

I have 2 questions:

Low priority:
1. How is the wasy2-font usually installed under miktex/winNT4
   concerning the placement in the directory structure?
   (I temporarily put it into my document-home :-(   )
   (I used \usepackage{wasysym} )

High priority:
2. I need a simple \smiley in my text and I don't know,
   how to prevent an obviously forced "new_line"-motion after this symbol.

Can somebody help me?

--

Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen
http://www.csv.ica.uni-stuttgart.de/homes/ph/

2. RMOUG Training Day Proceedings Available

3. wasy fonts

4. Seagate and Quantum Spin-up time conflict

5. replace lasy* with wasy* in LaTeX?

6. Problem hotsyncing Sony Clie 710 to Mac G4

7. new symbol font WASY

8. Illuminated Emacs?

9. help: installing xypic and wasy with emtex

10. wasy.sty for NFSS2 somewhere?

11. Wasy fonts from DHDURZ1

12. Important: mbox versus makebox

13. float versus hyperref