Xconfig builder

Post by Elaine Walt » Sat, 09 Jul 1994 08:30:03

I have been working on extending my ModeDB builder and have just completed
an Xconfig builder.  I would like to have a few people volunteer to test
this new tool.  It currently works on two distinct SVGA monitor/card combos.
I do not know how excellerators interact with `X -probeonly', so that is
not done.  If you are interested in trying this, please send me an email.

-Sean Walton

1. An Xconfig builder

Announcing mkxconfig!  This program will help SVGA users create an Xconfig
quickly and easily.  You may find this on sunsite:/pub/Linux/X11/config.
It is called mkxconfig.tar.gz.

This has not been formally announced until now, but several months ago
I wrote a program and senses the current system graphics using X -probeonly
and builds an Xconfig.  Currently it works very well on SVGAs.  It has
support for 8514s, Mach8, Mach32 and S3.  However, I have not been able to
work with someone to test/debug these sections.  Therefore, I am asking for
volunteers with these cards.

-Sean Walton

2. I'm new to Free BSD... Could use some help

3. An Xconfig builder now available for SVGA256 (others untested)

4. UDB won't boot too

5. Application Builder (like Borland C++Builder) for LINUX ?

6. bsh test command - Query

7. Builder Xcessory 6.1 Available - GUI Builder for AIX (Announce)

8. Which scripts, what parameters

9. Builder Xcessory 6.1 Available - GUI Builder for Solaris (Announce)

10. GUI GUI builders? (Was: Re: GTK builder?)

11. XConfig, Xconfig, Xconfig

12. Xconfig with OAK OTI037/Help Xconfig Oak OTI)037 hle

13. XCONFIG: Need a Xconfig for S3