Rapidly Ping 6000+ Machines in less than 2 Minutes
MPing is a system administration command-line utility. It works like PING
but it allows administrators to rapidly ping multiple machines in parallel.
In a WAN environment, MPING can ping 6000+ machines in less than 2 minutes.
MPing is the ONLY massively multithreaded ping utility that features the
Multithreaded Throttling Technique (MTT) which streamlines the creation of
the maximum number of Win32 threads for the system in order to maximize the
- Command line interface suitable for launching from batch files
- Rapidly ping a list of hosts in parallel specified in an input text file
- Output success/failure results to console and/or text files
- Configurable number of echo requests to send
- Configurable Timeout in msec to wait for each reply