Help getting 'mirror' to work

Post by travis jens » Fri, 20 May 1994 03:16:06

I am trying to get mirror to work for my ftp site, but I
am having the following problem:

After I created the .ph files, I try to run mirror using
the properly set up (should be, at least) mirror.defaults
file.  However, after starting, it dies with the following
error:
Undefined subroutine "main' __GNUC__" called at /usr/lib/perl \
/sys/cdefs.ph line 70.

I am using slackware 1.2 and mirror 2.3.  Any ideas?

Thanks.

Travis
--
Travis A. Jensen

"aaahhhhg-g-g-geeeeee"--Alexander Jensen (10/6/93), the 2-teethed,
                        smiling, bottle-sucking, faucet-drooling,
                        cutest-baby-in-the-whole-world!

I am a Scandinavian-American (5 generations removed
                              from Scandinavia)

1. Getting XLock 'swirl' mode working:

Using OLVWM/OLWM, the 'swirl' mode of xlock-more works fine (i.e. the
color palette cycles wonderfully, and it looks really trippy).  This is
with 8-bit color.  However, with TWM/FVWM, the color palette won't cycle,
so it looks really crappy.  I *believe* this is because the XLock event
is not receiving window focus (even though there isn't really a window,
is there?)  Is there a way that I can fix this, either through command
line options or FVWM configuration thingies?  X-program to give focus to
XLock?  Any information will be greatly appreciated.  "Use a
hi-color/true-color display" isn't the kind of response I am really
looking for... :)

___

--   Linux/x86: Turn your PC into a workstation for free! Support FSF.    --
---  If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice -- RUSH   ---

2. Maximum Linux Magazine

3. Slow FTP 'gets', Fast 'puts'???

4. Making room, which dirs/files may "not" be moved from /usr ?

5. Getting unresolved symbols for 'new' and 'delete' operators

6. Sockets...

7. Problem in getting screen size when 'rlogin' and 'telnet'

8. Remove newline character from file

9. getting 'at' to work

10. Getting unresolved symbols for 'new' and 'delete' operators

11. Getting 'pstat -s' and 'swap -s' info programatically

12. Getting unresolved symbols for 'new' and 'delete' operators

13. Getting 'htpasswd' to work w/Apache & FreeBSD