ok for ISDN but for X.25

Post by paolo berto » Wed, 21 Sep 1994 02:18:38

I am happy that some support for ISDN exist, but
it is possible that there is nothing for X.25 cards ?

please help ;)

Paolo Bertona.

ok for ISDN but for X.25

Post by Ron Ar » Sat, 24 Sep 1994 15:35:10

>Subject: ok for ISDN but for X.25
>Date: 19 Sep 1994 19:18:38 +0200
>I am happy that some support for ISDN exist, but
>it is possible that there is nothing for X.25 cards ?

Please inform me too,
Ron Arts.

Quote:>please help ;)
>Paolo Bertona.

NetLand Internet Services - Email, Usenet, gopher, WWW, ftp, telnet etc
We also set up Internet-connected BBS'es or a WWW server for your organisation

<A HREF = "http://www.netland.nl/">Info</A> (dutch language only).

1. 386/25 8MB RAM OK?

How well will my 386/25 run? WIll it be able to do X at all on 8MB or
just text-based?? It also only has an 80MB hard drive, what will it fit?
I'm still considering between Linux and Free SCO. I want to a UNIX box at
home! (And impress my friends!)

2. VPN and Termial Server apps?

3. 2.0.25 Ok for msql?

4. I got a Question about E-mail

5. X.25 over D-channel ISDN

6. Mitsumi 4x IDE CDRom

7. X.25 over ISDN

8. compatibility for optical disk

9. X.25 over ISDN to HP BRILINK

10. Pipeline 25/ISDN router shows constant WAN activity

11. Linux and ISDN ISA TAs (plus the incredible Ascend Pipeline 25)

12. TCP/IP over X.25 over ISDN question

13. ISDN, X.25