linuxconf via web...

Post by Massimo Dalla Giustin » Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:19:12

Hi,

I have Redhat 7 full installation but if I try http://mydomain:98
Netscape gives me this message:

A network error occurred while Netscape was receiving data. (Network
Error: Connection reset by peer)...

I'm sure that there are no network problems and I notice that on RedHat
6.2 linuxconf works very well via http. Why?

(All the necessary netaccess parameters are setting)

Massimo

1. HELP accessing linuxconf via web

Well I have a newbie sort of a question that I'm hoping someone can help
me with.

I have set up linuxconf to be accessible via port 98, have the required
entries in services and inetd.conf however when I try to point my
browser at the port I get an access denied error. The apache web server
does work, but telnet and ftp services are also refused. Anybody have
suggestions on what to check/do to open remote access up a little?

Thanks in advance
Fintan

2. Orange Book B1 & UNIX -- Product Sought

3. Why are accounts created via LinuxConf on the Web not known to NIS?

4. Command substitution

5. RH 5.2 Linuxconf access via web browser

6. Whereis libX11.so.6?

7. HOSTING WEB SITES.THE BEST ADMINISTERING VIA THE WEB

8. unix command limit under linux

9. RH 5.1 - Linuxconf Web Access - How ???

10. web-based Linuxconf - how do I redesign it?

11. linuxconf web access ...

12. web linuxconf access question

13. web access to LINUXCONF