I cannot get Talk go background using CTRL-Z. Everytime I try to do so the screen flickers and sometimes the speaker beeps with it.
Anybody has any ideas here. I'm using pl13 by the way.
1. talk(1) bug
I imagine this one is probably known by now, but:
the talk(1) binary provided with the net-2 binary distribution (I got
it from sunsite, I think) does not suspend; if you hit ^Z, it starts
repeatedly redrawing the screen until you kill it off.
- David A. Holland | Nobody ever went broke underestimating
2. How can run X-Windows in my pc with mini-linux?
3. bug in talk!
4. strange (?) behaviour, MT problem
5. Slackware 1.1.2 talk(1) won't talk to Suns (explain talkd)
6. Address Re-Writing/Forwarding?
7. talk daemon? - Why talk don't work?
9. 'Talk' can't talk on Freebsd 4.4?
10. talk wouldn't let me talk!
12. talk: Error on read from talk daemon
13. "talk"/"ytalk" to Sun Solaris and AIX talk daemon