slurp

Post by ste.. » Wed, 14 Dec 1994 08:44:00

Hi there

just a little question:
Did anybody try to compile slurp on a linux system ?
The program does the same on BSD as nntpget-1.15

1. slurp grabs more than slurp.sys says

Getting dialup ppp/email/nearly everything else up and running in one
afternoon was a pleasant change from months of struggling with Win95,
but I still have a problem:  Using the setup provided in Slackware 3.0.0
for demon (a UK ISP) I find that slurp seems to retrieve many more
groups than named in the slurp.sys file, which has about eight - linux
groups and demon announce/support groups.

Any known problems in this area before I dump reams of possibly
irrelevant info on the group?

cheers,
James
--

2. POSIX code on Solaris

3. What is dbz.h some question about slurp?

4. 100Mb ethernet with dual ports?

5. slurp-1.10

6. /tmp/ps_data missing, how to regen?

7. slurp for Linux existing ?

8. Bandwidth shaping on the local machine HELP!

9. How using inn and slurp to get list of all newsgroup?

10. Slurp probs.

11. Problem with Innd/Slurp

12. Wanted: Slurp

13. SLuRP, a free SLIP/CSLIP emulator, released