XFree86 driver/config for Paradise(WD) ???

XFree86 driver/config for Paradise(WD) ???

Post by Craig Tavene » Wed, 28 Sep 1994 20:28:30

ConfigXF86 on my recently installed Slackware2.0 version of linux doesn't
have a driver for my VL bus Paradise card (with Western Digital chip WD90C33-
ZZ).  I've tried all sorts of other cards, and even tried to use the
makecard program to make a driver (with no luck of course).
Does anyone know where I can get the driver I need, or give me the info I
need to sort the problem out myself?  (as a temporary measure I put an
ET4000 card into the machine and it worked fine, but it had to be returned
to it's original machine).

1. help configuring XFree86 with NEC Versa E (WD/Paradise card)

Hi,

I'd like to get X configuring and working on my laptop (Versa E)
however it has a card/monitor which is not recognized by the configuration
program.  And using the default SVGA settings doesn't work either.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

jeanette-

--
---
"It's not denial.  I'm just very selective about the reality I accept."

2. Adduser script

3. WD Paradise svgalib driver: voluteers to test it?

4. X problems

5. DEC VRC-16/WD 90C30 XFree86 Config

6. Printer won't print landscape

7. X on old Dell laptop with WD/Paradise 90C22 chipset

8. Help with modutils - lost them !

9. Some probs with standard WD/paradise chips

10. Need HELP with X Windows and WD/Paradise 90C11

11. WD/Paradise Video Problems

12. Help : WD paradise BAHAMAS card

13. WD/Paradise 90C33