Have Linix 1.1, how do I upgrade to latest version

Have Linix 1.1, how do I upgrade to latest version

Post by COMPIN.. » Mon, 29 Aug 1994 03:19:55

HOWDY!

I have Yggdrasil Plug n' Play Linux.  It has 1.1 on it (CD) and I
wanted to know ahead of time how to upgrade it to the latest.  I *NOW*
realize that I should have gotten Slackware's version (easy to install), but
too late now.

Is there a site where I can obtain the files so that I have the latest
changes?  Or, will I wind up installing and then blowing away the present
install and then loading the latest and greatest version?

Please get back to me when you can.

Thanks in advance!
Walt Vega