Linux FT - a new distribution of Linux (probably)

Linux FT - a new distribution of Linux (probably)

Post by Dino Din » Mon, 20 Mar 1995 18:46:53

'Sources close to the author of this article' have indicated that a
new distribution of Linux will be available soon, called Linux FT.
Apparently featuring kernel 1.2.x it has the revolutionised installation
by installing automatically from CDROM as and when files are needed
onto your hard disk drive. The system will run slowly for a while
as files will need to be pulled off the CDROM, but within an hour or
two the system should be installed and you won't have had to hang around
twidling your thumbs in the process.

Please, no email on this, this is all I know. If I hear more I may
post further messages.

Dino Dini