CLOS for Linux

Post by Iain J. Brys » Sat, 24 Sep 1994 09:16:51

Is there an implementation of CLOS for Linux?
the clisp included with slackware 2.0 doesn't
seem to have the extensions.

Thanks.

--

Concordia University, Montreal, Canada - Computer Engr.
"Now we're cooking with evil gas!" - Kids in the Hall.

1. CLOS for Linux?

Does anyone know of a Linux port of CLOS (Common Lisp Object System)?

I think there is a package available to implement CLOS in AKCL, but I have
been unable to compile the AKCL source code under Linux (waaah).

Any info, regarding either CLOS or AKCL, would be greatly appreciated!

--
David Mezera                              It's a dog-eat-dog world

                                            - Norm from "Cheers"

2. solaris with 1542C and external drives

3. CLOS for Linux

4. XFree4: Colors get scrambled...

5. Compiling qt in CLOS

6. Setting Up An Xserver on a SONY VAION PCV-90 ( NOT A LAPTOP COMPUTER FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON"T KNOW}

7. Installing Qt in CLOS

8. using the Adaptec AVA-1502AI

9. HELP! - CLOS hangs after install

10. USING CLOS

11. CLOS and X on RS6000?

12. Installing Qt in CLOS

13. install of CLOS cd-ROm and operating system once installed