Autologout/timelimit tools anyone?

Post by James R » Mon, 14 Nov 1994 16:14:58

I need some sort of utility that would allow me to setup timelimits of
different values such as 90mins, 120mins, and 180mins.  Different users are
allocated different time limits on my system, and I can't see an easy way to
administer this.  Has anybody got a solution to this problem?

Otherwise I may have to only allow one type of access :^(.

Any info appreciated.

--

--> Daemon Public Access Unix <-- 2 14.4 LINES on (03)563-8438 |386dx40/8/840 |

1. Tools Tools Tools ... wanted

Greetings,

We have seveeral unix servers which are tightly link together(cross mount
points, NIS master/slave, NFS mounted $HOME, >5 network cards/server==>
routing nightmare...) I don't think there are any commercial tools off the
shelf can help us to manage this server.

What I need:
Do you know there is any public domain tools that will check most of the
unix daemon/NFS/NIS configuration/print queue/route.. in one command. It
would be a good
base for me to start so I can modify to the way we want. Right now there
is always something missing after system reboot and it took us hours to
locate them. I am sure that there is some tools that some administrators
are using now bit I don'tknow.

I appreciate any pointers and thoughts.

Bo

(Please email me also)

2. test!

3. SLIP.... anyone, anyone, ANYONE!

4. shared library minor number stuff doesn't work right

5. SLIP.... anyone, anyone ANYONE!

6. SunOS 4.1 as NIS client

7. Does anyone know of a screen calipers tool for linux

8. PCI intr=32 out of range

9. Is anyone else annoyed that there is NO good admin tool?

10. Anyone knows svr4mon - process monitoring tool like top.

11. Does anyone make a nice text-to-speech tool for linux?

12. Anyone experience with Team Quest's suite of reporting and analysis tools

13. Anyone working on GNU tools for WNT?