Avance Logic Video Card

Post by James Goodw » Wed, 16 Nov 1994 15:34:57

I recently purchased a pentium system that came with an
Avance Logic ALG-2301 video card, I cannot determine the chipset and
was wondering if anyone out there knows of a driver for X-Windows for
this card.

Thanx

--A computer without MS windows is like a fish without a bike.

Avance Logic Video Card

Post by Ben Binfo » Wed, 16 Nov 1994 23:47:56

>I recently purchased a pentium system that came with an
>Avance Logic ALG-2301 video card, I cannot determine the chipset and
>was wondering if anyone out there knows of a driver for X-Windows for
>this card.

Me too!

        Thanks in advance,
                ben

Avance Logic Video Card

Post by Rajmund Siw » Sun, 20 Nov 1994 12:31:27

: I recently purchased a pentium system that came with an
: Avance Logic ALG-2301 video card, I cannot determine the chipset and
: was wondering if anyone out there knows of a driver for X-Windows for
: this card.

: Thanx

: --A computer without MS windows is like a fish without a bike.

Me three :)
I have same problem.
TNX

1. Help with Avance Logic video card.

 Hi
  I have an avance logic video card and have managed to run X in
800x600 mode, has anyone moanaged to get it running in higher resolutions
with the right update speed? We have the same card (ALG2301) in one of
the dos machines and it can cope with higher resolutions.

            thanks

                 Kevin

2. Dynamically altering code segments

3. avance logic video card drivers

4. Apache performance tuning, monitoring on Tru64

5. Avance Logic Video Card

6. HELP! Why do I get error message: "Segmentation fault(coredump)" ?

7. Linux plus Avance Logic video card?

8. tty-trouble pl10/XFree1.3

9. avance logic video card drivers

10. Help with set-up of Avance Logic video card

11. Avance Logic video card with X11R6

12. AVANCE LOGIC VIDEO CARD

13. Avance Logic ALG2301 Video Card